HSA Seminar - "The Right Way to HSA" - October 2nd & 3rd
Featuring Peter Newnam CPA (as heard on 980 KMBZ's Moneyline) and Scott Borden (Expert HSA Consultant), this HSA seminar will present the challenges facing today's healthcare system, how consumer-driven healthcare changes employee behavior, and why 6 million people have already switched to the HSA solution.
HSA Seminar Details:
1. Thursday, October 2nd - 7 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
2. Friday, October 3rd - 12 noon to 1:30 p.m.
1. 10/2 - Overland Park Doubletree - 69 Hwy & College Blvd.
2. 10/3 - Albrecht-Kemper Museum of Art - 2818 Frederick Blvd. - St. Joseph, MO.
HSA Seminar Topics:
- The Benefits of Consumer-Driven Health Care
- Which Plan is Right For You...HSA, HRA or FSA?
- The Triple Tax Advantages of HSAs
- How to Choose the Health Insurance Plan That's Right For You
- The Rapid Growth of HSAs
Back to Top